A $10+ billion retailer recognized their organization was not well-coordinated across departments, especially in the area of promotions. Cognira met with teams from across their business and identified keys areas for addressing promotional challenges.
- Multiple people across their business are looking at the same data
- Decisions in one area of the business were in direct conflict with downstream processes
- Timing of data share and lack of data availability across processes prevented business alignment
- Adjusted processes to reduce redundant work
- Aligned systems to ensure upstream decisions are supported downstream
- Recommended plan for storing and sharing data
- Improved efficiencies, reducing system interventions by 10-20%
- Increase in-stocks by 50+ basis points
- Reduced overstocks
- More profitable promotions
What are you hoping to achieve with analytics?
Let us know. We'd love to help.